Mission and Goals
To provide practitioners with exceptional continuing education courses utilizing up-to-date, innovative, and clinically relevant information with hands-on interactions. To inspire intellectual potential, learning, and growth to all participants as they eagerly engage in coursework across the lifespan.
- To strive for excellence in the quality of all of our courses and programs.
- To impart knowledge and skill training that practitioners can utilize to enhance their clinical reasoning skills and direct interventions
- To strive to be creative and flexible in our solutions, processes, relationships, and programs.
- To strive for 100% customer satisfaction in all of our interactions.
- To have the ability to impart an attitude or disposition that encourages participants to find and use the best techniques available at any given time.
Course Delivery Format
The course delivery methods are congruent with the learning styles most appropriate for the audience and the content being provided. Typically, this would be accomplished through a live delivery format. However, due to Covid-19, all live conferences have been canceled. Instead, internet-based webinars are being offered. Support for this decision has been based on putting safety first as well as participant feedback.
LIVE COURSES: A full refund less $75 dollars administrative fee per course will be given for cancellations received up to 15 days prior to the course. After that no refunds will be given for cancellations. This policy will be waived if a replacement participant is found.
WEBINARS: A full refund less $15 dollars administrative fee per course will be given for cancellations received up to 3 days prior to the course. After that, no refunds will be given for cancellations.
ON DEMAND: No refunds for ‘on demand’ webinars will be issued.
We reserve the right to cancel any course due to insufficient registration or extenuating circumstance. Please do not make non-refundable travel arrangements until you have called us and received confirmation that the course will be held. We are not responsible for any expenses incurred by participants if the course must be canceled.
TheraMoves does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all class participants and staff.